Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Winged Heart Ohio's Mirror Reflections Kit

Hello, so glad you stopped by I hope that your day has been a blessed day. My friend Sally of WingedHeart Ohio designed a lovely kit titled Mirror Reflections and I created a layout about myself starting in the upper left side at age sixteen and going through my high school years. The last mirror shows me  as an adult. I am trying to make time for me to scrap several more layouts with this kit but it is also spring cleaning home and garden time, I have a lot of work to get done so I will just have to do a bit of each at a time. Do stop back and see how I am progressing.
               Here is my creation from Mirrored Reflections.
As always, May the Lord bless you!
               Patti

1 comment:

Winged Heart said...

This is really pretty, Pat. So happy you are still on my Creative Team!